BAP-2011 and CCIE- 2011 final on December 17 2011 …more
BAP-2011 Launched, register for Introductory Sessions …more
BAP-2010 and CCIE- 2010 final on December 11 2010 …more
November 13th, 2009, a historic day for Pakistan as MITEFP holds the First ever Conference on “Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship – CCIE-09
Third MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2009 – Business Acceleration Competition …. And the Winner is “Aerocar and runner ups are iKonami and KomKonsult
Brilliance shines at the BAP event (blog by Jehan Ara President [email protected])
Conference on Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CCIE-09) launched. It is to coincide with Finals of MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2009. For conference details click here
MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2008 another Successful Program; Winner: Sofcom; Runner ups Cybersoft and Voizar
MITEF-OPEN BAP-2007 a huge success; Winner: Sofizar nd Runner-up Alchemy
We are happy to report that the MITEF-OPEN BAP-2007 was a huge success. After a well fought contest, the winner was Sofizar and Runner-up Alchemy.
MITEF-OPEN BAP – an Excellent Initiative; post to PASHA members by Jehan Ara, CEO Enabling Technologies
Attending the MITEF BAP Final presentations at the Avari Hotel on November 6 was a very exhilirating experience. The five finalists – Alchemy, Autosoft, Sofizar, Softech and Tohfay – took 20 minutes each to tell us their stories. more….
WELCOME TO MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM OF PAKISTAN
MITEFP of Pakistan’s mission is to improve the economic well being of the people of Pakistan through development of an Entrepreneurship Promotion Program for Pakistan. This is in line with the MITEF global mission i.e. the promotion of formation and growth of innovative and technologically-oriented companies through specialized executive education programs. Through these programs, the Forum provides networking, leadership opportunities, and life-long connections to MIT while showcasing MIT’s role in entrepreneurship in communities around the world.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
For the past many years now, entrepreneurship promotion activities have been gaining momentum in Pakistan. Initially Ken Morse & Bill Aulet of MIT Entrepreneurship Center, OPEN members especially Imran Sayeed and locals Azhar Rizvi, a successful entrepreneur and CNBC anchor Junaid Iqbal; organized and conducted a number of trainings, seminars and workshops related to entrepreneurship and enterprise building. Later on MIT Club of Pakistan Enterprise Forum (MITCEF) was formed to formalize the activities and people like Dr. Zahir Ali Syed, an Entrepreneur and educationist, Farrokh Captain, Chairman Captain Industry and others also joined the effort. A major success story of all the activities conducted so far has been the BAP (Business Acceleration Program) and the Conference on Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CCIE). The first BAP was conducted successfully in 2007 and the first CCIE was conducted in 2009 and since then these activities have been regular annual affairs. MIT Enterprise Forum Global recognizing the efforts being put in by group in Pakistan has approved it to become the seventh international chapter of MIT Enterprise Forum, ahead of Major European, Asian, Latin American and African countries. It is now named as MIT Enterprise Forum of Pakistan (MITEFP).
Program (BAP 2011)
- Building a Successful Relationship with Enterprise PakistanFinding a reliable, affordable, and reputable business partner can be a challenge. In this article, we will discuss how to build a successful relationship with Enterprise Pakistan, a government-owned business that can be difficult to work with at times. However, with patience and a positive attitude, it is possible to establish a working relationship with […]
- The 9 steps to expanding your small businessExpanding your small business can be a daunting task, but with the right steps you can get started on the right track. In this article, we will outline nine steps you can take to help get started. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just want to make some small tweaks, these steps will help you […]
- 5 Easy Tips That Will Improve The Economic Condition Of PakistanIn today’s economy, it is especially important to focus on developing countries like Pakistan. With these 5 easy tips, you can help improve the economic condition of Pakistan and ensure that its citizens have the opportunity to improve their lives. Encourage Foreign Investment: Foreign investment is an important way for countries to become more economically […]
- How Excellence in Our Activities Ensures Our FutureWe all know that things can change quickly in the world – especially when it comes to politics and global events. So, it’s important to focus on our goals, stay positive, and stay motivated. And, we can do all of that by maintaining excellence in our activities. What are the key points the author is […]
- The Key to Success in Executive EducationIf you’re looking to improve your skills and learn new business strategies, executive education is a great option. But don’t underestimate the challenge of succeeding in these courses. This article provides tips on how to maximize your time in class. Know what you want from executive education. Executive education can provide a valuable learning opportunity […]
- The surprising benefits of operating committee rotationHave you ever been on a team of people, and felt like you didn’t really know what was going on? You were probably on the operating committee, or one of its rotating members. Operating committee rotation is a common practice, but often undervalued. It can benefit an organization in a lot of ways: by exposing […]
- 20 Surprising Facts About VolunteeringVolunteering can be a great way to add value to your community, but there are some surprising facts about volunteering that you may not know. Here are 20 surprising facts about volunteering: Volunteering has many unexpected benefits, such as improving mental health. Volunteering can be a great way to connect with your community and build […]
- How to Achieve Maximum Productivity with Fast-Track TacticsAre you looking to increase your productivity and get more done in less time? If so, you’re in luck – this article has some fast-track tactics that can help! These tips can help you work smarter, not harder, and can help you get more done in less time. So if you’re looking for ways to […]
- The top five media companies to watchIn today’s ever-changing media landscape, it is important to keep up with the latest trends and companies to watch. Here are five media companies that are worth your attention! What is each company’s history? AOL was one of the first major Internet companies and continues to be a major player in the media industry. AOL […]