BAP-2011 and CCIE- 2011 final on December 17 2011 …more
BAP-2011 Launched, register for Introductory Sessions …more
BAP-2010 and CCIE- 2010 final on December 11 2010 …more
November 13th, 2009, a historic day for Pakistan as MITEFP holds the First ever Conference on “Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship – CCIE-09
Third MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2009 – Business Acceleration Competition …. And the Winner is “Aerocar and runner ups are iKonami and KomKonsult
Brilliance shines at the BAP event (blog by Jehan Ara President [email protected])
Conference on Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CCIE-09) launched. It is to coincide with Finals of MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2009. For conference details click here
MITEFP-OPEN BAP-2008 another Successful Program; Winner: Sofcom; Runner ups Cybersoft and Voizar
MITEF-OPEN BAP-2007 a huge success; Winner: Sofizar nd Runner-up Alchemy
We are happy to report that the MITEF-OPEN BAP-2007 was a huge success. After a well fought contest, the winner was Sofizar and Runner-up Alchemy.
MITEF-OPEN BAP – an Excellent Initiative; post to PASHA members by Jehan Ara, CEO Enabling Technologies
Attending the MITEF BAP Final presentations at the Avari Hotel on November 6 was a very exhilirating experience. The five finalists – Alchemy, Autosoft, Sofizar, Softech and Tohfay – took 20 minutes each to tell us their stories. more….
WELCOME TO MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM OF PAKISTAN
MITEFP of Pakistan’s mission is to improve the economic well being of the people of Pakistan through development of an Entrepreneurship Promotion Program for Pakistan. This is in line with the MITEF global mission i.e. the promotion of formation and growth of innovative and technologically-oriented companies through specialized executive education programs. Through these programs, the Forum provides networking, leadership opportunities, and life-long connections to MIT while showcasing MIT’s role in entrepreneurship in communities around the world.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
For the past many years now, entrepreneurship promotion activities have been gaining momentum in Pakistan. Initially Ken Morse & Bill Aulet of MIT Entrepreneurship Center, OPEN members especially Imran Sayeed and locals Azhar Rizvi, a successful entrepreneur and CNBC anchor Junaid Iqbal; organized and conducted a number of trainings, seminars and workshops related to entrepreneurship and enterprise building. Later on MIT Club of Pakistan Enterprise Forum (MITCEF) was formed to formalize the activities and people like Dr. Zahir Ali Syed, an Entrepreneur and educationist, Farrokh Captain, Chairman Captain Industry and others also joined the effort. A major success story of all the activities conducted so far has been the BAP (Business Acceleration Program) and the Conference on Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CCIE). The first BAP was conducted successfully in 2007 and the first CCIE was conducted in 2009 and since then these activities have been regular annual affairs. MIT Enterprise Forum Global recognizing the efforts being put in by group in Pakistan has approved it to become the seventh international chapter of MIT Enterprise Forum, ahead of Major European, Asian, Latin American and African countries. It is now named as MIT Enterprise Forum of Pakistan (MITEFP).
Program (BAP 2011)
- Discover the Power of Neuroscience-Driven Decision Making: How Brain Science is Revolutionizing Business DecisionsNeuroscience is the study of the nervous system and its impact on behavior. By understanding how our brains work, we can make better decisions in our lives and businesses. Neuroscience provides us with a deeper understanding of decision-making processes, allowing us to make more informed choices in both our personal and professional lives. In this […]
- The Revolutionary Entrepreneurship in CommunitiesEntrepreneurship is a process of creating, launching and operating new businesses. It is also a way to create jobs and wealth. As innovation disrupts the traditional business models, entrepreneurship has become a key driver for economic growth. It is important for entrepreneurs to have access to resources in order to grow their ventures. Entrepreneurship has […]
- The Most Tricks to Boost Your Memory in Just 10 Minutes a DayLooking to beef up your memory for those tricky tests or long conversations? Check out these quick and easy memory tricks! How to Improve Your Memory with Mnemonic Devices Mnemonic devices are a great way to help you remember things. They can be helpful for improving your memory in a variety of ways, and they […]
- Get the edge you need to start and manage a successful businessStarting and managing a successful business can be a daunting task, but with the right steps taken, it can be done. In this article, we will discuss some of the key steps you need to take to start and manage your business, including understanding your business and its goals, setting goals and targets, and maintaining […]
- The Surprising Truth About MIT EntrepreneurshipIf you’re looking for a place where you can develop your entrepreneurial skills, look no further than MIT. This prestigious university is known for its excellence in academics, but its campus also offers budding entrepreneurs everything they need to turn their innovative ideas into successful businesses. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of studying […]
- How to Prevent MITEFP from Taking Over Your LifeAre you feeling lost and alone? If so, you may be suffering from MITEFP. This parasite can affect your life in a number of ways, leading to depression and anxiety. In this guide, we will teach you how to prevent MITEFP from taking over and controlling your life. By learning the basics, you can take […]
- How to Make the Most of Your Executive Committee: The 5 KeysExecutive committees can be incredibly valuable to a company. They allow leaders to delegate tasks and responsibilities while still being able to monitor and oversee the overall progress of their organization. However, making the most of an executive committee requires some knowledge and understanding of the five keys. In this article, we will explore what […]
- How to Make Media Planning an Everyday ActivityWith the amount of media available to consumers today, it can be easy to forget how important it is to plan your content. By taking the time to analyze your audience and create tailored media plans, you can help your business succeed in a digital age. What is media planning? Media planning is the process […]
- How to make better decisions with data: insights from neuroscienceAre you struggling to make good decisions? Do you find it hard to weigh the pros and cons of various options? If so, you aren’t alone. According to a new study, data can help us make better choices, thanks to insights from neuroscience. By studying how the brain processes information, researchers have developed a model […]